Quilted Linen Baby Play Mat - Natural
PLEASE NOTE: Pre-orders for Natural are now closed. Some of our stockists have Natural available on pre-order so please click here and take a look :) Why are they closed? Our manufacturing partners have had to split our order into two shipments, arriving two weeks apart, so we've had to close pre-orders to ensure there is enough for everybody who has already ordered. So if you miss out on the mid June shipment, we will have more at the end of June :) - Pre-orders will open mid June.
Our mats can be lived with for years to come.
Our Warren Hill 'Natural' baby play mat is made from 100% Pure French Flax Linen with a soft, polyester filling that provides cushion and support for your child's delicate skin. Our linen is stonewashed giving it that beautiful soft, worn-in feel from the first time your child plays on it. Linen is naturally hypoallergenic, extremely durable, and one of the most sustainable materials to harvest and produce in the textile industry.
Aside from playtime, tummy time and bonding with our babies, our mats are made to be lived with as your child grows, and have found many uses as outdoor play mats, a small blanket for the lounge, or a comfy spot on which to read a book.
Each play mat comes in a linen dust bag and is machine washable for (very!) easy care. When you buy a play mat from My Warren Hill, you’re also planting Ten Trees.
Size: 115cm diameter
- Our play mats have been flammability tested to meet international requirements.
- Wooden toys not included.
- Do not leave your little one unattended while using the play mat.
- Keep dust bag away from young children.
|Destination||Flat Rate Price ($AU)||Delivery Time Estimate (business days)|
Sign on delivery
|USA & Canada||$35||7-13|
|UK & Ireland||$40||7-11|
|Rest of World||$55||Dependent on destination|
Signature on delivery option will be available at the checkout. This is an additional flat rate of $5.00
International delivery costs do not include any taxes or duties which may be applied by customs at the destination country. Any taxes or duties incurred are the responsibility of the delivery recipient. In accordance with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items. For more information on taxes, duties and customs regulations, we recommend contacting your local customs office directly.
If the receiver refuses to pay taxes and duties, the item(s) will be returned to sender and the order will be refunded, excluding the return and original shipping fee.
Additional Information -
- Please enter your shipping address correctly, as once your order has been received and dispatched, we can not alter address details and you will be charged the standard applicable postage rate to resend if it is returned to sender.
- Once items have been shipped, they become the property and responsibility of the purchaser. If a product is misplaced, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to liaise with the given Postal Service. Replacements or refunds will not be given for products missing or damaged in transit.